The main goal of Young SMEs is to define recommendations for local and regional development strategies and instruments to support the market consolidation and competitiveness of SMEs during their 4th and 5th years.
The project is expected to offer useful operative models that contribute to the economic and social growth of the European regions, identifying useful targeted services that could help Young SMEs in their transition from protective environments to the competitiveness of the real markets.
The promotion of this Europe-wide cooperation project is expected to enhance partners’ development through learning from the experiences of the others. The second stage will be to spread the successful experiences and the results of the project throughout Europe.
Finally, it is expected to benefit all the young SMEsthanks to an improved business environment, and more and better supportive services.
- To identify regional good practices and previous experiences of support and services for Young SMEs consolidation.
- To classify, document and evaluate good practices on the basis of the support provided.
- To organize interregional seminars to exchange good practices and analyze the feasibility of transference to other regions.
- To blueprint a set of local and regional strategic recommendations to support Young SMEs’ market consolidation and competitiveness.
- To organize an interregional event with stakeholders to define an integrated support programme for Young SMEs.
- To organize regional events in order to involve local stakeholders in the implementation of identified good practices at regional level.
- To organize regional study visits as a basis for good practice transfer.
- To develop individual regional action plans to support Young SMEs.